Thursday, February 14, 2013

We {heart} our customers!!!!

 photo Feb2013_TeaserAd_zps63c1950a.png 
Seriously I appreciate each one of you so much!!!  Thank you for being such fantastic customers!
I want to show off some amazing pages that can be found in the Gallery at Brownie Scraps using a few of my templates!

An adorable template created by Kassie (kass_23).  I seriously love the photos and the kit choice!  It makes this template fantastic!!
Kassie used the template pack Duo Photo Vol. 2

I love the soft feel to this layout and how the photo stands out!  This is absolutely terrific!!!  Love it Lisa!!
Lisa used the template pack Trio Photo Vol. 4

Oh this layout is fabulous, Glynis did a stunning job with the placement of ellies and definitely making this template her own!
Glynis used Duo Photo Vol. 4

If you're following the blog hop, be sure to check out these other fantastic blogs!!!

We are having a SALE at Brownie Scraps...
 photo feb2013_salesad_zps3b071561.png
You don't want to miss it!!!!  Head to the store, HERE, and you can find my personal store HERE.  Enjoy the sale and definitely take advantage of it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment