Friday, February 15, 2013

All Over!

This post might be a little All Over, but don't worry it will make sense :)

I hope you had a great Valentines Day!  I got to spend it with my 6 Valentines and it was a great day!  I have an amazing Husband and 5 wonderful kids!

First let's talk about what is going on at Brownie Scraps!
 photo Feb2013_TeaserAd_zps63c1950a.png
We have a fun challenge going on - Gallery LOVE Game.  Go check it out and join in on the fun!!

We {heart} our customers and want to reward you for being so awesome!  The best way to reward you....well giving you a killer sale!!
 photo feb2013_salesad_zps3b071561.png
So be sure to check out the STORE and find some templates you like and grab them at this great price!

This week I have a new release called 'All Over'....I really loved how this template packed turned out and hope you do too!  With clustering, photos and adding your own touch I think you will like how your pages turn out!

Check out some amazing CT inspiration!!
By Bianka

By Shauna

By Stefanie

I hope you like this new template pack as much as I do!
Have a great weekend and Happy Scrapping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment