Friday, February 22, 2013

Feb. 22nd....2 new releases!!

Hello!  I am happy that it is almost the weekend!  I love having my kids home and was lucky enough to have them home on Monday and Tuesday of this week.  I guess I am a bit odd because I really enjoy them home with me and am sad when they have to go back to school.  We cherish every weekend that they are in school and seriously love the summers!

I have 2 new releases for you this week!
Lovin' the Circles is a fun pack of templates that I kind of fell in love with!  I always love the look of circles on layouts and so I had fun creating these.  I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!  You can find them in my store HERE.

Check out some fantastic CT inspiration....





Here is my 2nd new release....
365 Weekly can be used with those who are doing the 365 Projects or it can be used for your day to day layouts.  They have some great blocking and a little bit of clustering.  I think you'll really like using them!  They can be found in my store HERE.

Check out some amazing CT inspiration....


Enjoy the weekend, scrap lots and relax :)

No comments:

Post a Comment