Friday, January 4, 2013

A New Year - 2013

A new year brings new plans, changes, goals and a new you!  Even if it doesn't last, it almost always starts that way!  I plan to bring more blog posts, newsletters and freebies!  So if you don't already, you will want to be following my blog, signed up for my newsletter and make sure you 'like' my FB page!  All of those will help you stay in touch with my updates, and of course, the freebies!!!

This week I have a new release, Big Photo Vol. 6.  I really like these templates they are a fun pack of templates that you can use for any photo you want to be the main focus of your page!  Each template is 12x12 in png, psd and tiff formats.  

Check out some Fabulous inspiration by my CT.....
By Teresa

By Bianka

By Callista

By Bianka

I also am starting a new series for 365 projects!  Every other week or so, I will have a new release for this.  I am excited!!  So be sure to check out this weeks template pack, Yearly 365, and get started on your project!

Be sure to see how this template pack can be used, by some Amazing inspiration....
By Crystal

By Bianka

By Bianka

If you haven't signed up for my newsletter, be sure to!  There was a freebie in it today!
Have a great weekend and Happy Scrapping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment