Friday, January 18, 2013

365....Love U....Freebie....And More!!

Another week and here we are already in the middle of January.  Time is moving quickly!  I am crazy busy with my 5 kids, helping in school and being the PTA President.  But I love being busy, I guess that's why I added designing on top of everything :) 

This week I have a template pack called Love U that was inspired by layouts I made, one of my daughter and one of the hubby and I.  I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!!
You can find Love U, HERE.

I want to show you some fantastic inspiration...





How are your Project 365 layouts coming along?  I have 2 more templates for you to add to your stash, A Week in a Year!  I hope they help make your Project 365 a little easier!!
You can find this template pack, HERE.

Some beautiful inspiration....


Are you ready for your freebie?!  Well the wait is over :)
Choose to Shine...a wordart that can be used on many different layouts for many different themes! You can download by clicking the image or HERE.
Hope you enjoy it!

**Also be sure to subscribe to my newsletter for another chance to get some freebies!!**

Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment