Saturday, December 1, 2012

1st day....

Dec. 1st is here, and I can hardly believe it!!  I feel like this year has just flown by, has it for you?  With the start of December it comes with the craziness of the holidays!  I am hoping to cherish each day, and plan to do something fun with my kids each day of the week.  They are hoping it happens too, so let's all cross our fingers!

So...I have a new release...
Minimum Vol. 8 is a fun pack for those who like more white space but still to have some great clustering!  If this pack is for you, you can grab it HERE!

In celebration of December, I would like to offer you a freebie!  I have a Christmas wordart for you!

Photobucket


This freebie will be available for the month of December and then taken down.  So be sure to snag it while you can!
Enjoy the month, cherish each day and come back tomorrow!
*Click on the wordart or HERE to download!


(Also be sure to 'Follow' my blog (just click on the right), so you can get updates on each of my posts)

No comments:

Post a Comment