Friday, July 20, 2012

Update and another CT Call!! - - CLOSED!

So I have been a little MIA, summer is crazy and life is crazy!  I am hoping to get back in a routine and more of a schedule!

I have added lots of product to my store, so check it out ~ Moments Scrapped

I am also having another CT Call!



I am looking for more Amazing scrappers to add to my team!



What I Need from you:
~ To create at least 1 LO with each of my New Releases!
~ Post your LO’s at Brownie Scraps, and 2 other galleries!
~ Promote my designs when possible
~ Willing to be part of a team, and to be involved!


How to Apply:
~ Email me at moments.scrapped@gmail.com
~ Please include your name, and online user name
~ Link to your most complete Gallery
~ List of your current CTs
~ Brief blurb about why you’d like to be on my CT
~ Short bio about yourself

The call ends on July 29th!


No comments:

Post a Comment